Re: HPPA and lenny

Christoph Martin schrieb am Sonntag, dem 14. Dezember 2008:

> I just installed a old hppa (c100) machine with etch. Maybe the machine
> could help as an autobuilder.

Is it able to boot recent kernels successfully?  Can it build ruby1.9
successfully, without dying, in an up-to-date sid chroot?  Can you try a
few times?

If the machine should prove to be stable, can we have it hosted in a
place where we already have debian infrastructure, say darmstadt, or
does it need to stay at your site?

Thanks,
Peter