Allow popularity-contest version 1.46 to propagate into testing?
Hi. Bill and I believe the popcon package in unstable should migrate
into testing. It is mostly a i18n update, with a few minor updates to
make the server part more up-to-date and avoid a edge case problem.
This is the changelog:
popularity-contest (1.46) unstable; urgency=low
[ Petter Reinholdtsen ]
* Make sure to reinsert the ID if it is missing in the configuration
file. Based on bug reported by Alf-Tonny Batz.
[ Christian Perrier ]
- Irish. Closes: #480871
- Belarusian. Closes: #483527
- Korean. Closes: #491413
- Georgian. Closes: #498418
[ Bill Allombert ]
- sync with popcon.debian.org version: add graphs restricted to last 3
* Updated standards-version from 3.7.3 to 3.8.0. No change needed.