Freeze exception request for config-package-dev_4.8.dsc

Hello,

I'd like to request a freeze exception for config-package-dev_4.8.dsc. It's been in unstable for 23 days; I think my sponsor uploaded it the day the freeze started, and I was sufficiently distracted with the sagemath package at the time that I didn't notice it was late.

Here's the changelog:

+config-package-dev (4.8) unstable; urgency=low
+
+  * Add additional documentation to the makefile fragments
+  * Add doc/ directory with pointer to online documentation
+  * Add examples/ directory (Closes: #486130).
+  * Rename configures- to diverts- as the prefix for the virtual packages
+    that cause packages diverting the same file to conflict (before it is
+    too late).
+
+ -- Tim Abbott <tabbott@mit.edu>  Sun, 13 Jul 2008 01:54:48 -0400

Since I didn't intend for this to be uploaded after the freeze started, there are also some very trivial changes in this upload that I didn't feel deserved mention in the changelog. The internal variables DEB_CHECK_FILES_DIR and DEB_TRANSFORM_FILES_DIR were renamed to DEB_CHECK_FILES_TMPDIR and DEB_TRANSFORM_FILES_TMPDIR, the standards-version went up to 3.8.0, and I moved DEB_DIVERT_ENCODER's definition up about 15 lines to be next to DEB_DIVERT_SCRIPT's definition, and I removed a 1-line abstraction violation with respect to DEB_TRANSFORM_FILES_DIR.

The debdiff is available at http://web.mit.edu/tabbott/Public/config-package-dev_4.8.debdiff. I'm unclear on whether adding 500 lines of new documentation counts as "documentation fixes", so I'm asking.

	-Tim Abbott