Re: Request for freeze exception for maxima
* David Bremner [Fri, 08 Aug 2008 10:25:12 -0300]:
> Adeodato Simó wrote:
> >Ok; gcl -42 has not migrated to testing yet, but once it does, we can
> >scheudle binNMUs of maxima -3.1 in testing.
> gcl 2.6.7-42 currently has one RC bug (#494153) filed by me. My view
> is that this bug should be fixed before binNMUing maxima (otherwise I
> have no way of testing whether maxima will build correctly). Ideally
> we could wait a week or so for Camm to verify the proposed patch and
> upload a -43.
Ok, please write back when necessary, I'm stopping tracking this until I
hear back from you.
Adeodato Simó dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer adeodato at debian.org
Listening to: Luis Eduardo Aute - Albanta