Re: Seeking pre-approval for unifont update for Lenny
* Paul Hardy [Sat, 09 Aug 2008 14:29:44 -0700]:
> Can a "-2" version of "unifont" be uploaded that contains that file?
> If so, what should the timeframe be? Would it be best to fix GRUB
> quickly, or best to wait a few days and see if anything else is
Please uploaded ASAP, grub2 cannot build without regressions in buildds
(or pbuiders) until a fixed unifont is available.
> I posted a couple of ways to copy or generate the unifont.hex file on
> the bug report as a temporary workaround.
Yeah, and it can always be retrieved from previous versions of the
package, but what matters is that it must be abailable on the archive
for grub2 to be able to use it in automated buildds.
Adeodato Simó dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer adeodato at debian.org
Hay quien sueña con la alquimia
que haga del vicio virtud
-- Luis Eduardo Aute, Giraluna