Re: Seeking pre-approval for unifont update for Lenny
* Paul Hardy [Tue, 05 Aug 2008 08:27:00 -0700]:
> Can I upload a new version of ".orig.tar.gz" with all of the changes
> (including additions that others previously made for Ubuntu that had
> never been brought into Debian) rather than just a "-2" that only
> fixes the missing Conflicts/Replaces control file entry for inclusion
> into testing?
> Can I wait until Friday to give a few days for any other problems to
> be spotted and corrected in the package uploaded before the freeze?
Adeodato Simó dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer adeodato at debian.org
Listening to: Luis Eduardo Aute - Lost in La Alhambra