freeze exception requests for X.Org packages
we'd like to get freeze exceptions for the following packages:
fixes geometry computation in xclock (#443227)
fix for xrandr to be able to move outputs between crtcs as necessary
(I might upload 7.3+5 later for
* debconf translations
* If the TMPDIR environment variable is set, preserve it across the
invocation of ssh-agent (closes: #355923). Thanks, Sam Morris!
* On sparc, don't put the driver description in the Driver field, using
patch from Bernhard R. Link (closes: #469299).
* debconf translations
* Pull from server-1.4-branch:
- Xi: ChangeDeviceControl presence events should set the appropriate
- Fix potential crasher in xf86CrtcRotate()
* Cherry-picked from 1.5:
- Work around the DIX losing mmWidth/mmHeight for RandR 1.1 DDXen
* Fix EVIOCGBIT ioctl usage on big endian platforms
* Fill up the version info
* Print the device name when we get a read error
* Actually close the fd on DEVICE_CLOSE
(1:2.0.2-1.lenny1 with the first two fixes was acked by Pierre on IRC
before upload, and then the fd leak was reported upstream)
* The 'force enable pipe A' quirk for 855GM chipsets (from the already
approved -2+lenny1) caused a regression, so it's reverted
* The quirk added by ubuntu for some HP laptop was buggy (matched the
wrong chipset), I fixed it so we don't have to reopen #482819
because of the revert
* Cherry-pick patches from the upstream git repository:
+ IGP VGA fixes.
+ Add PCI ids for FireMV 2400 and HD3850.
+ Clamp tex coords (r100/r200) for textured video (closes: #489779).
+ Atombios: add support for other endians.
+ Add quirk for Falcon NW laptop.
+ Fix cursor with multi-head and rotation.
+ Make sure cursor offsets are properly aligned when using EXA.
+ Atombios: fix typo in mode conversion for panel.
+ ATOM: fix for r4xx cards with no VRAM_Usage tables (closes: #467263)
+ Fix console switch on R500.
+ Add oem quirk for external tmds setup on Dell Inspiron 8600.
+ Clean up legacy display watermark setup.
+ Clear display priority bits before resetting them.
+ Interlaced mode fixups for AVIVO chips.
+ Add quirk for oem x300 card (closes: #492457).
+ Fix error in driver connector table for powerbook w/ vga.
+ R300: NUM_FPU adjustments for VAP_CNTL.
Other than -ati, which has a number of fixes, the others should be