Request for a exception for swfdec0.6
On tuesday after the freeze a bugfix version of swfdec0.6 was released, I
uploaded it to unstable (priority=high, sorry about that, I hadn't read the
The new version is just a bugfix version and fixes several crashes, playing
content which could be remote content, thus I believe this new version
should be accepted on testing.
I have made no changes on the packaging from the version currently on
testing and this are the changes as descrived by upstream on the
announcement of this version:
Here is another bugfix release for the stable 0.6 series of Swfdec,
the Free decoder/renderer for Adobe Flash animations.
swfdec-0.6.8 ("Mario Rush")
- fix a crash when decoding 1x1 JPEG images
- fix a crash in XMLSocket.send
- fix crashes when FLV decoding was aborted
- fix a crash in exception handling code
- fix some infinite loops with prototype loops
- fix crasher when handling broken dates
- fix crashers with native constructors found in testing
- compatibility fixes: compile with gold linker, make includes work from C++
If you need any other info just ask for it.
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net