Re: freeze exception for www-sql 0.5.7-21

Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 09:46:10AM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
>> Hamish Moffatt wrote:
>>> I uploaded www-sql 0.5.7-21 just about the time I received the final
>>> freeze announcement, so I'm not sure if it missed out or not. It fixes
>>> #438897 (incorrect dependencies).
>>>
>>> Would you consider letting it back in to testing?
>> Not without very good reasons.
>
> Why?

Because the bug was open for almost a year without any maintainer
action, the package got removed from testing in February and your fix is
incomplete.

So apparently the package doesn't really get used and should probably
better be removed altogether.

Cheers

Luk