exception for unionfs-fuse, please

Dear Release-Team,

I would like to ask for an exception of my package unionfs-fuse. A new version
has been release yesterday, which fixes one critical bug (I discovered myself
on Thursday). The bug is a deadlock happening on unions of /etc and /var,
when any syslog() call is made by unionfs-fuse. Since it is not simple to fix
this, all syslog() calls have been disabled for now.
The other (rather largish) change/bug-fix to the existing package in
testing/unstable is to allow read-only branches on top of read-write
branches.

I didn't fill in a Debian bug report, since I'm the maintainer and also one of
the upstream authors.

I already uploaded a 0.20-5 version to mentors yesterday noon and the final
release 0.21-1 yesterday evening to mentors.debian.org. A kind mentor then
today uploaded the package, unfortunately about 2.5 hours after your "freeze"
announcement.

unionfs-fuse (0.21-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * new upstream release

 -- Bernd Schubert <bernd-schubert@gmx.de>  Sat, 26 Jul 2008 18:28:39 +0200

unionfs-fuse (0.20-5) unstable; urgency=low

  * Another pull from my branch, fixes sereveral bugs, among it a critical
    deadlock
  * Installing new NEWS file and examples/ directory with dh_docs
  * This is actually the 0.21 release (also to be released this weekend).

 -- Bernd Schubert <bernd-schubert@gmx.de>  Sat, 26 Jul 2008 14:03:50 +0200

I would be glad if you could make an exception for my package.

Best,
Bernd