Re: Request for upload exception for libgadu

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 08:06:39PM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> Marcin Owsiany wrote:
> > On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 04:07:03PM -0700, Marcin Owsiany wrote:
> >> 1) fix for data corruption when sending files, reported on the kadu
> >> mailing list.
> >
> > Does the silence mean:
[...]
> >  [ ] go upload something and then we'll think
>
> Not completely, though please do upload :-) If the changes are only the
> ones you mentioned in your previous mail, then feel free to upload the
> new upstream version as we will look at the diff anyway.

I decided to upload 1:1.8.0+r592-2 with minimal changes, as the new
upstream version contained one more change which I don't think is
necessary for lenny. Also, due to the difference of how I package
upstream releases and snapshots, I felt there would be too many
differences for me to feel comfortable about at this stage.

Please let 1:1.8.0+r592-2 through to lenny - the only changes not
mentioned in the changelog are the ones resulting from newer autotools.

--
Marcin Owsiany <porridge@debian.org>             http://marcin.owsiany.pl/
GnuPG: 1024D/60F41216  FE67 DA2D 0ACA FC5E 3F75  D6F6 3A0D 8AA0 60F4 1216