Re: sysklogd/rsyslog switch

On 15/07/2008 Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> I just did the requested switch, sysklogd/klogd are now priority extra,
> rsyslog (not its -mysql -pgsql packages) are now priority important.
>
> If something else, like Tasks or so, needs to be changed too: Whoever
> needs to do that please do it. Thanks.

thanks a lot, that's great news :-)

I added the information to http://wiki.debian.org/NewInLenny, but I
believe that this switch should be documented in the release notes as
well, shouldn't it? What's the proper way for that? A bugreport against
'release-notes'? Is the draft for lenny release notes already available
somewhere?

greetings,
 jonas