Re: [Debian GNUstep maintainers] Planning a GNUstep transition.

On 2008-06-08 20:24:27 +0200 Hubert Chathi <uhoreg@debian.org> wrote:

Dear Hubert,

I would very much like to see a working versioin of ProjectCenter in
debian. I therefore would prefer the "unstable" release if possible.
There have been a fair number of bug fixes along the way and I think
this would benefit any newcomers exposure to GNUStep.

Any comments welcome.

Thanks for working on Debian.

Best wishes,

Gerold

--
Gerold Rupprecht
10 rue Louis-Curval

Tel./Fax	+41 (0) 22 347 73 96
For OpenPGP key http://www.keyserver.net/

() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML mail and Microsoft
attachments.
/\ Software patents are endangering the computer industry all around
the world.
      Join the
LPF:	http://lpf.ai.mit.edu/	http://petition.eurolinux.org/

      Say no to OOXML -Microsoft's broken standard
RFC3156 defines security multipart formats for MIME with OpenPGP.