Re: Requesting binNMU for packagesearch due to changes in APT

On Sat, Jan 12, 2008 at 02:16:08PM +0100, Benjamin Mesing wrote:
> packagesearch_2.2.6, apt ABI changed (see below), 2, all

> Please schedule a binNMU for packagesearch for all architectures.

Those were already scheduled days ago - and they're all failing to build due
to what looks like bug #458884.

Otavio, why are you emailing individual maintainers and telling them to
request binNMUs?  BinNMU requests don't need to come from the package
maintainer, and we only need one such request per library transition.