Re: Please clear dep-wait for shibboleth-sp on s390

On Fri, Jan 04, 2008 at 11:34:29PM -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:
> Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> writes:
> > On Fri, Jan 04, 2008 at 11:09:08PM -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:

> >> Please clear the dep-wait state for shibbolet-sp on s390 and give it
> >> back to the buildds.  The new log4cpp with an updated SONAME is now in
> >> the archive and built for all architectures, and shibboleth-sp on s390
> >> and sparc is the only thing that's holding up the log4cpp transition.

> > dep-wait cleared on s390, package given back on sparc.

> Thanks!  I didn't know if the sparc building state actually reflected
> reality or if it was one of those lingering buildings that never change
> (or how to tell).

http://buildd.debian.org/pkg.cgi?pkg=shibboleth-sp

wanna-build state is shown for each architecture; if the state is a
hyperlink, a build log is available.  When the state is 'building' and a log
is available, it's either a build failure (was the case here), or a
successful build that hasn't been signed yet.