bad migration of mlocate

Hi!

It seems that mlocate's migration to lenny made it uninstallable because of
its versioned conflicts on findutils which is an Essential package:

  Conflicts: findutils (<= 4.2.31-1), [...]

I'd suggest making the migration script check that conflicts can be
not satisfied, as well as checking that dependencies can be satisfied.

--
Robert Millan

(as seen on /.)