[etch r1] glibc 2.3.6.ds1-13etch1
We would like to make an upload of the glibc package to etch to fix a
few issues that we find important enough to get them fixed.
Please find below the current changelog of our etch branch. Is it ok to
glibc (2.3.6.ds1-13etch1) stable; urgency=low
[ Pierre Habouzit ]
* any/cvs-sunrpc-64bits-svc_getreqset.diff: fix 64bits issue for 64bits
machines (affects mount, causes CPU hog if triggered). Closes: #413450.
* control.in/main, rules.d/debhelper.mk: Backport fix from Aurélien in the
glibc-2.5 branch: use dh_shlibdeps to set the dependencies of nscd.
Closes: #409288, #412562.
[ Aurelien Jarno ]
* patches/any/cvs-nss_nis_setnetgrent.diff: new patch from upstream (fix
a wrong assertion in nss_nis_setnetgrent. Closes: #369536.
* patches/any/submitted-gethostbyname_r.diff: new patch to fix unaligned
memory access in gethostbyname_r.diff(). Closes: #419459.
* debian/patches/alpha/local-waitpid-not-cancel.diff: new patch (fix defunct
threads on alpha) from Uwe Schindler. Closes: #325600.
.''`. Aurelien Jarno | GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
: :' : Debian developer | Electrical Engineer
`. `' firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
`- people.debian.org/~aurel32 | www.aurel32.net