Re: Request of binNMUs for the libpq4 -> libpq5 transition
* Andreas Metzler (firstname.lastname@example.org) [070414 17:02]:
> wouldn't it be better to wait until libpq5 is in testing? Otherwise a
> (newly found) rc-bug in libpq5's source would add more than a 100
> packages out-of-sync in testing and sid.
If the -dev-package is already changed, it is too late already.
Otherwise, it might have been nice to first let libpq5 go to testing,
then switch the -dev-package to libpq5.