Re: Unblock xulrunner and tabextensions

* Mike Hommey <mh@glandium.org> [2007-03-24 20:40]:
> I uploaded what I believe will be the last version of xulrunner
> targetted for etch. It includes the changes we discussed earlier,
> plus some minor trivial fixes (debugging symbols and correct
> component registration for python-xpcom).

Are you sure this is working?  I get:

(sid)415:tbm@test: ~] pkg-config --libs "xulrunner-plugin"
Package 'Mozilla Plug-In API' requires 'xulrunner-xpcom = 1.8.0.10' but version of XPCOM is 1.8.0.11

I thought this was a transient problem in sid because of the new
upload, but now I get the same with etch.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/