Re: please unblock openoffice.org

On Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 10:14:00PM +0100, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> please unblock openoffice.org_2.0.4.dfsg.2-6. It fixes 3 security bugs,
> makes our iceanimals known and contains a translation fix. Steve already
> said it's ok, but the interdiff is attached.

$ grep-excuses openoffice.org
openoffice.org (2.0.4.dfsg.2-5 to 2.0.4.dfsg.2-6)
    Maintainer: Debian OpenOffice Team
    Too young, only 0 of 2 days old
    Not touching package, as requested by freeze (contact debian-release if update is needed)
    Not considered
    Depends: openoffice.org neon26 (not considered)
<snip>

Sorry, there's a new upstream version of neon26 in unstable.  Please
reupload this package to testing (preferably by way of the testing-security
queue, with the security team's permission) with a version number >> -5 and
<< -6 (e.g., -5+etch1).