Re: [Fwd: Accepted mason 1.0.0-5 (source all)]

Hi Steve,

Steve Langasek schrieb:
> On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 03:28:25PM +0100, Christoph Martin wrote:
>> Hi Release Team,
>
>> please include the recently uploaded mason 1.0.0-5 into etch. This
>> version includes initial and updated debconf translations and NMU
>> changes uploaded some months ago.
>
> No, it also includes undocumented changes to masonlib relative to what's
> currently in testing.

My mistake. It is a change we wanted to upload months ago and forgot
about it. I revert the change or comment it out, upload a new version
and let you known.

> And the window for such changes is closed for etch.

You are right. Sorry.

Christoph

Christoph Martin, Leiter der EDV der Verwaltung, Uni-Mainz, Germany
 Internet-Mail:  Christoph.Martin@Verwaltung.Uni-Mainz.DE
  Telefon: +49-6131-3926337
      Fax: +49-6131-3922856