Re: Request for permission to upload sl-modem through t-p-u for l10n purposes

#include <hallo.h>
* Christian Perrier [Tue, Mar 06 2007, 06:08:18AM]:

> > I was so bold and uploaded the version 2.9.9d+e-pre2-7etch1 to t-p-u
> > based on 2.9.9d+e-pre2-7 built with just the new translation.
>
> Hmmm, this one ?
>
>    * t-p-u upload only
>    * de.po updates by Helge Kreutzmann
>    * it.po (NEW) bei Luca Monducci

I forgot to add the close tags, sorry.

> Indeed, a complete update of translations in testing should have
> copied the Japanese and French translations from unstable to make
> testing translations as complete as possible.

Do I have a way to know about them if there are no bug reports?
http://ddtp.debian.net/s.html does not display updates for sl-modem, not
even for the two languages mentioned in the changelog.

Eduard.

--
Naja, Garbage Collector eben. Holt den Müll sogar vom Himmel.
       (Heise Trollforum über Java in der Flugzeugsteuerung)