Re: Please unblock php4-idn 1.2b-2.1

    Marc> Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:
    >> I have just uploaded a NMU of php4-idn, to fix its pending l10n
    >> issues (and, if needed, very minor QA issues).

What where the bugs you NMU'd, and why wasn't I asked first!?!?

    Marc> The version you NMUed was already out of sync with
    Marc> testing. The maintainer hasn't asked for a freeze exception
    Marc> yet, so I'm not sure if this is supposed to go to
    Marc> testing. I've CCed him for that.

What's the version in testing? I fixed #408275 which _I_ don't consider
'freeze exeption material'... It worked just fine before, it just works
sligtly better now :)

    Marc> Besides this, it looks like the last cvs snapshot wasn't
    Marc> done with export, so that we now have a whole lot of CVS
    Marc> dirs in the source.

Oups, sorry. I forgot to remove those... If Christian tell me what
he wanted fixed (especially the l10n fix), I'd be more than happy to
include that in a CVS-dir free upload...
--
nitrate ammunition Nazi Soviet explosion colonel president attack KGB
Panama Serbian 767 bomb genetic Cuba