Re: (Bad) results of running piuparts over the whole archive

On Wed, Jan 17, 2007 at 10:03:35PM +0100, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> All logs are available on
> http://people.debian.org/~lucas/logs/2007/01/16/

I love these automated QA tests, thanks for that!

> What do we do with that ? In another piuparts campaign at the end of
> last year, I filed quite a lot of bugs, but voluntarily ignored

I have no particular opinion about whether to fill bugs or not, but
still I wouldn't be bothered if bug reports starts flowing for that to
packages of mine: if they are issues they need to be fixed or at least
known.

In the meantime, could you please produce a list of packages classified
by maintainer using dd-list? I guess it would be easier for you than for
anyone else digging your logs.

Many thanks!
Cheers.