please unblock udev
Still not perfect, but better than the version currently in testing and
I will need to upload the new one soon.
udev (0.103-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* permissions.rules: consider all block devices on usb, ieee1394, mmc
and pcmcia buses to be removable. (Closes: #402622, #402649)
* Added patch selinux_fix from Russell Coker to correctly label
symlinks. Already applied upstream. (Closes: #401695)
* Added patch m32r_syscalls by Kazuhiro Inaoka to fix inotify support
on m32r systems. Already applied upstream. (Closes: #401826)
* initramfs.premount premount: create the db directory before starting
udevd, to catch some early kernel-generated events (this has no
practical effect since the events will be immediately retriggered).
Apply the same change to the init script. (Closes: #402320)
* persistent-net-generator.rules: ignore ath* devices with type=802
because they have the same MAC address of the "normal" interface and
cause write_net_rules to write a new bogus rule every time.
* net.agent: improve robustness by checking sysfs instead of the ifstate
file and removing the timeout. Patch and testing by Joey Hess.
(Closes: #403804, #403805)
* postinst: deal correctly with pipes and sockets in subdirectories of
/dev when being installed for the first time. (Closes: #404476)
* New patch raid_endianess_fix backported from upstream udev 104.
* New debconf templates: da, es, pt_BR, gl, ja, cs.
(Closes: #400789, #402924, #402927, #403547, #404577, #405316, #405834)
-- Marco d'Itri <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 8 Jan 2007 02:41:01 +0100