cryptsetup 1.0.4+svn26-1 fixes rc bugs
I just uploaded cryptsetup 1.0.4+svn26-1 with urgency=high to unstable.
It fixes one critical (#403426), one important (#402417), two normal and
one minor bugs:
cryptsetup (2:1.0.4+svn26-1) unstable; urgency=high
[ Jonas Meurer ]
* New upstream svn snapshot 1.0.4+svn26
- contains a slightly modified patch by Rob Walker
<email@example.com> to fix a sector size error. (closes: #403075)
- fixes a LUKS header corruption on arm, which downgrades bug
#403426 from critical to important.
- prevents password retrying with I/O errors.
* handle chainmode/essiv "plain" correctly in initramfs hook.
Thanks to Leonard Norrgard. (closes: #402417)
* remove 'rm -rf m4' from a clean target in debian/rules.
* urgency=high to get this into etch.
[ David Häeman ]
* Document the difference in default hash functions between the
initramfs scripts and the plain cryptsetup binary. (closes: #398429)
* Verify symlinks for source devices when initramfs is generated and
correct if necessary. (closes: #405301)
-- Jonas Meurer <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 9 Jan 2007 21:53:06 +0100
it would be great if it would reach etch in time.