Please unblock backup-manager
I'm the maintainer of backup-manager.
It seems like that package is not in testing because of the freeze:
The strange thing is that version 0.7.5-1 was in testing before the
freeze, no RC bugs have been reported against the package during the
freeze; neither before.
It looks like 0.7.5-3 came into unstable before the freeze and then try
to propagate to testing after its 10-days delay.
Can the release team do something in order to provide backup-manager
The upgrade to 0.7.5-1 to 0.7.5-3 is only about translations updates:
backup-manager (0.7.5-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed typo in the spanish debconf translation (thanks to David Gil).
* Updated Japanese debconf translations (thanks to Kenshi Muto).
-- Alexis Sukrieh <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 6 Dec 2006 15:59:49 +0100
backup-manager (0.7.5-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed fuzzy message in debian/po/de.po (thanks to Sven Joachim).
* New basque debconf translations (thanks to Piarres Beobide).
* debconf message translation updates for es.po, vi.po and it.po.
-- Alexis Sukrieh <email@example.com> Sun, 3 Dec 2006 18:46:12 +0100
Providing 0.7.5-1 is OK for me, if the upgrade to 0.7.5-3 is not OK with
Please let me know if I can help.