Re: Please unblock kqemu, second try
On Fri, Jan 05, 2007 at 02:45:54AM +0100, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> Steve Langasek wrote:
> > The release team doesn't handle NEW processing. Given the problems
> > identified with the other solutions, if such a package were uploaded I would
> > be inclined to ask the ftp team to process it, and I would let it into etch
> > if the package were of appropriate quality.
> Thanks for your answer.
> Do you recommend to stay with the request of unblock to have
> 1.3.0~pre9-6 in testing and be on the safe side in case the new one
> doesn't make it in time, or, do you recommend to directly head only for
> a new package and hope it makes it in?
My preference would be to go with a kqemu-common and get this fixed once for
all. Anyway, uploading a fix to NEW won't make the version currently in
unstable disappear, if we do decide to let it in.
Also, what's the status of bug #405120?
Steve Langasek Give me a lever long enough and a Free OS
Debian Developer to set it on, and I can move the world.