Please allow tre 0.7.5 in testing
The Debian changelog does not say much:
tre (0.7.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. See the NEWS file for details.
* Added Milan Zamazal to the Uploaders field, as backup maintainer.
-- Santiago Vila <email@example.com> Tue, 19 Dec 2006 20:06:52 +0100
but the NEWS file does:
- Bug fixes:
- agrep now correctly returns exit code 1 when no matches found.
- Fixed regexp parser bug affecting big-endian 64 bit
architectures (sparc, ppc). The bug caused all regexps to match
an empty string and nothing else.
- Fixed agrep memory usage problems when reading from pipes.
Regarding the second item: I'm not sure about 64-bit powerpc, but at
least sparc is one of our fully supported architectures, and a
"does not work at all" bug seems to be the kind of bug we usually
don't want to see in a stable release.
* tre (0.7.3-1 to 0.7.5-1)
+ Maintainer: Santiago Vila
+ 12 days old (needed 10 days)
+ Not touching package, as requested by freeze (contact
debian-release if update is needed)
+ out of date on m68k: libtre-dev, libtre4, tre-agrep (from
0.7.3-1) (but m68k isn't keeping up, so nevermind)
+ Not considered
Only one package depends on this library, crm114, and it has been
already verified not to break with tre 0.7.5.