Re: please unblock libpng 1.2.15~beta5-0

Hi,

As I'm no longer the maintainer, I don't have any say to what happens to
this package, but my advice, based on my painful experience with libpng,
would be to *not* unblock it now. Releasing with a beta version that
hasn't been widely tested is a dead end. Even without the "beta" flag,
there have been several changes since 1.2.8 that haven't been given any
chance to be tested (one month being way too short for considering a new
libpng version to be tested).

Josselin Mouette                /\./\

"Do you have any more insane proposals for me?"