Handling RC "doesn't build documentation" bugs

Dear release team,

in the last couple of weeks, I've tried to keep an eye on FTBFS bugs
that involve failed attempts to create documentation, and provided a
couple of patches for this.

Due to real-life time constraints, I've promised myself to no longer
visit http://bts.turmzimmer.net/ and care for this type of bug.  The
consequence might be that some of these bugs rot in the BTS for a while,
but I hope in most cases the maintainers will handle themselves, and
maybe ask upstream or someone else for help if needed.

If there's a particularly fix-resistent documentation bug that nobody
seems to be able to deal with, and you think it might be related to TeX
somehow, please drop us a mail at debian-tex-maint@lists.debian.org
which I continue to read.

Regards, Frank
--