"known issues"-section in release notes

Hi,

there are some bug reports with "known issues" for etch, like e.g.
kernel >= 2.6.17 uses TCP window scaling. I think that warrants a new
part in the release notes like "Known issues", "Troubleshooting" (or a
better title - in this case, that is a bug of remote sites that we start
to expose now), which has then texts like: "Some network sites can no
longer be accessed" and hints to the workaround. Or should we that put
only into Errata (and shouldn't Errata be some way part of the release
notes?)?

Comments on this?

Cheers,
Andi