Re: hint for libofx
Steve Langasek <email@example.com> writes:
> On Wed, Sep 20, 2006 at 06:33:36PM -0700, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
>> I think a hint for libofx is in order to complete its transition, if I
>> understand everything right.
> Your subsequent mails suggest you might already know this, but:
> gnucash (2.0.1-2 to 2.0.1-3)
> Maintainer: Thomas Bushnell, BSG
> Too young, only 8 of 10 days old
> out of date on m68k: gnucash (from 1.8.10-19) (but m68k isn't keeping up, so nevermind)
> Not considered
> Depends: gnucash dbus
> Depends: gnucash libofx
> Depends: gnucash fontconfig (not considered)
> not going anywhere until fontconfig and, subsequently, dbus, are ready; and
> then it needs to go in together with dbus.
Um, the new gnucash does depend on the new libofx. But the converse
is *not* true.
According to what I can see:
* Updating libofx makes 2 depending packages uninstallable on i386:
* grisbi is waiting for libofx
* kmymoney2 is waiting for libaqbanking, libofx
* Updating libaqbanking makes 2 depending packages uninstallable on
arm: kmymoney2, qbankmanager
* qbankmanager is waiting for libaqbanking
All these packages are built and sufficiently aged to transition, and
as far as I can tell, this is the complete dependency graph.