Re: LSB 3.1 status for etch?

Hi Jeff,

On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 05:09:35PM CEST, Jeff Licquia <jeff@licquia.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 2006-07-04 at 00:35 +0200, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> > as LSB 3.1 compatibility is one of the pet release goals for etch, it
> > would be nice to have some overview of what still needs to be fixed in
> > etch for LSB 3.1 compatibility. Could you please rerun the test-suite on
> > current etch or give me a hint how to do it on my own?
>
> Yes, I apologize for the delay in posting my results.

Thanks for the information. I currently do not find the time to run the
tests myself, so i will wait for your results. Please keep in mind that
Debian base freeze for etch will start 7th of July, and all necessary
changes to base should be done by this date and should already
propagated to testing. So having the results realy soon would be a
great thing to have.

Thanks for your help.

Greetings
Martin

--
Martin Zobel-Helas
credativ GmbH                    Tel: +49 24 61 / 69 07 10