speedy-cgi-perl binNMU for sarge/amd64

Hi release folks,

the speedy-cgi-perl package in sarge/amd64 needs a recompile. As reported
in #326201 and #374258, it was compiled against libperl 5.8.4-1, which
had a DynaLoader compatibility problem (#247291) reverted in 5.8.4-2.

As a result of this the sarge/amd64 package is unusable. Other archs are
OK, as they weren't compiled with the problematic libperl version. So
this does not affect the official stable release.

I'm aware that sarge/amd64 is not an official release, but it would be
nice to have this fixed nevertheless. Could somebody please schedule
a binNMU or tell me where to ask for one?

(I first tried debian-amd64, and they pointed me here. Thanks, Goswin :)

Niko Tyni		ntyni@iki.fi