Re: bits from bts.turmzimmer.net

* Steve Langasek [Thu, 15 Jun 2006 15:04:56 -0700]:

Hey,

> >   - make "etch" and "sid" exclusive, as in, list bugs present _only_ in
> >     that distribution.

> I disagree with this.  I use the etch view as the (more or less, bugs not
> withstanding) authoritative view of bugs that are blockers for the etch
> release.  I wouldn't like to have to switch between the 'etch' and 'both'
> views to get a complete picture of this.

Okay, issue settled, then.

* Andreas Barth [Thu, 15 Jun 2006 17:35:15 +0200]:

> That's a bit too hard for me. We could however add etch-only and
> sid-only.

Well, I'd welcome it, but if there's no evidence that more people would
actually use it, I'll be happy to just filter the page locally. IOW, no
pushing from my side to get those, and everything's fine either way.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

                                        Listening to: Astrud - La última