Re: Removing mozilla from sid/etch?

On 2006-04-23 "Alexander E. Patrakov" <patrakov@ums.usu.ru> wrote:
> Andreas Metzler wrote:
>> The recently released mozilla 1.7.13 is supposed to be the last
>> release of the mozilla suite.

> I suppose that seamonkey has to be packaged instead.  Is this task assigned
> to anybody?

Debian is volunteer based, we do not assign tasks *to* somebody. ;-)
(libraries and gecko for depending applications is nowadays provided
by xulrunner which is already packaged.)

Iirc, there are four bug-reports concerning seamonkey packaging, one
against mozilla (please package new upstream), one ITP (#350740) and
two RFPs.

cu andreas
--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute