Re: T&S for Release Assistents

On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 10:36:16PM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:

Hi,

> Hi guys,
>
> Your first assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to solve the
> following bugs:
>
> Guido Trotter
> 346354 [           ] distribution of this package is likely a GPL violation
> 351981 [           ] muine: Fails to start
> 352926 [           ] System crash while prelinking causes data loss

I surely accept and will work on these ASAP... Unfortunately this weekend I'm
away to visit my granfather and will have a very limited internet connection
(56k modem, only for a small part of the day) till sunday, and then none till
wedsday! (I didn't go on vacation for now because it was only for a small number
of days and I planned to have some internet connection, even if not much)

Next weekend I will be partially away too, even though not for the whole time
(what happens is that since the 25th of April and the 1st of May are vacations
in Italy many people planned something for these two weekends)...

Anyway that's why I haven't started yet and I will be able to work on it only
for a time a bit more limited than usual... I have started reading the bug logs
and will start contacting people ASAP...

Guido