Removing mozilla from sid/etch?

Hej,
The recently released mozilla 1.7.13 is supposed to be the last
release of the mozilla suite.

http://developer.mozilla.org/devnews/index.php/2006/04/12/sunset-announcement-for-fxtb-10x-and-mozilla-suite-17x/
| These releases will include the final set of official security and
| stability updates for Firefox 1.0.x, Thunderbird 1.0.x and Mozilla
| Suite 1.7.x.
[...]
| While the Mozilla Corporation product strategy continues to be focused
| on the individual end-user, Mozilla will continue to work with
| downstream enterprise-oriented distributors and support vendors to
| provide a program to enable extended support for otherwise legacy
| releases.

I do not think we want to ship something in etch that is not supported
today.

It cannot be done immediately, as a couple of packages[1] (openoffice[2],
...) link against mozilla libraries (libnspr4, libnss3) but I think it
should be a release goal, shouldn't it?

cu andreas

[1] evolution in experimental seems to be fixed already.
[2] http://bugs.debian.org/364062
--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute