please hint openal into testing

Openal has been split into libopenal and freealut. because of this, the
binary backage name had to be renamed in order to ensure that all
depending packages are rebuilt.

openal is now in unstable over 3 weeks, and we have no RC bug reports on
it. It currently FTBFS on m86k with an gcc ICE, but AFAIK m86k isn't a
release arch on the one hand, and on the other hand, I cannot imagine
ANY user wanting it for that arch.

Releaseteam, could you please hint openal and freealut into testing,
removing all reverse depends? they have to be rebuilt.

Gruesse,
	Reinhard