Re: testing security status

On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 07:25:50PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> ffmpeg
> 	28 days old!
> 	FTBS on mips, mipsel, apparently generates broken control file

Pretty sure this is a transient buildd problem, actually.  Given back.

> imagemagick
> 	7 days old
> 	blocked by perl

Looks like libattribute-handlers-perl has been superseded by the latest
version of perl-modules.  Seems like Replaces/Provides would've been fine
here, though... anyway, hinted liba-h-p out, so perl should make it in next
run.

> libast
> 	too young

Candidate tomorrow.

> libextractor
> 	too young

Old enough, but still waiting for a build on mipsel.

> linux-2.6
> 	10 days old (but just got YA upload today)
> 	RC bugs
> 	Note: remote DOS

Both of the RC bugs blocking this in britney should be ignored per version
tracking.  Will override once the architectures catch up.

> poppler
> 	5/5 days old
> 	6 RC bugs

Reuploaded.

> powersave
> 	11 days old
> 	needs to go in with kpowersave, which is 5/10 days old

Urgency bumped and hinted.

> scponly
> 	14 days old
> 	FTBFS on mipse, mipsel with unmet build dep, requeue?

Requeued.

> smstools
> 	28 days old!
> 	no clue why this isn't going in

Bad autobuild on hppa during the period while the sudo security update was
causing packages to be pulled from stable.  Queued for binNMU.