Re: mpich C++ transition status
Here is the current status of the mpich/hdf5/lam migration.
Only one package still needs an upload:
Source: clustalw-mpi (non-free)
I have cc'd the maintainer on this message. If anyone else has a chance
to do an NMU, please do so, unless the maintainer speaks up and asks to
handle it. The package will need builds on i386 and mips.
The following are uploaded, but some have build problems:
Source: octave-gpc (contrib)
Source: parmetis (non-free)
To get a fairly complete build picture of this migration, see:
Note that m68k is being ignored for this transition.
Going through the build problems on that list:
* mpb is in dep-wait on arm for atlas3, but that's okay; neither atlas3
nor mpb have ever built on arm. This can be ignored for right now.
* pytables needs a build on alpha and rmpi and scalapack need builds on
* rmpi is waiting for r-base on hppa. r-base needs to have the test
suite disabled on hppa, and the maintainer requests a porter NMU. See
* scalapack failed to build on powerpc due to (we think) a bad powerpc
build of libf2c2. Bug (just) filed against libf2c2 to track this
* octave-gpc needs personal attention to get builds for alpha, ia64, and
mips (and m68k) due to being in non-free and having non-free
finally, the following packages need a rebuild but aren't in testing, so
we can ignore them for the time being:
Russ Allbery (email@example.com) <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>