Re: DRAFT: d-d-a mail about removing non-free documentation

On Tue, Sep 13, 2005 at 02:47:26AM +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> I plan to send the following mail about removing non-free
> documentation to d-d-a tomorrow. I would welcome if people would
> check it for factual mistakes before I do so.

Did you intentionally limit the scope to documentation, or did you have
any non-free content in mind? #214623 for example was ignored for sarge
but is concered with non-free images rather than documentation. If you
want to include these types of bugs, I'd recommend an editorial change
s/documentation/data/g.

Regards,

Daniel.