Re: Uploaded Security Fix to ClamSMTP

Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org>  wrote:
> Has this code been tested?

Ala the list archive::

    From: Brian Bird <brian@se...>
    RE: Security hole in Cheetah?
    2005-04-22 08:56

    That"s great. I"ve done a very quick test and it seems ok, but I hope
    to try it out properly on Monday

Brian reports further problems not directly related to the tmp file
removal.

> Looks to me like this code can never work?

I haven't had a chance to really look at it, though I've verified that
the patch sent into BTS was the exact diff pulled from the upstream
CVS.

I'll send an email to the list expressing your concerns.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/