Re: Should multi-gnome-terminal go away?

Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
Torsten Werner wrote:

It depends on the year, when sarge will be released. :-) Too many people
are still using MGT today because of some of its outstanding features
that are not implemented in gnome2's terminal emulator. I will MGT for
sarge and ask for removal from etch if nobody takes over the package.

I was unaware of this.  I guess I should have checked its popcon rank :)
Personally, I have used both and found the new gnome-terminal to be
generally superior.  But I guess OPMMV (other people's mileage may vary)
and they may actually like it better.

... 'I will MGT' should be read as 'I will maintain MGT'...

Regards,
Torsten