Re: Release Notes - non-us being phased out - please comment

On Saturday 21 May 2005 09:13, Andrew Donnellan wrote:
> How many sarge packages are still in non-us? These are mainly crypto
> and patented packages, arent't they? We should try to get as many into
> main as possible.

Currently 29 in non-us/main and 2 in non-us/non-free.

In main:
erlang, erlang-base, erlang-slang
freeswan
gutenbook, gutenbrowser
httperf
kernel-patch-freeswan
libcrypt-des-perl
netsaint-nrpe-plugin, netsaint-nrpe-server
netsaint-plugins, netsaint-plugins-extra, netsaint-plugins-fping,
netsaint-plugins-game, netsaint-plugins-ldap, netsaint-plugins-mysql,
netsaint-plugins-pgsql, netsaint-plugins-radius, netsaint-plugins-samba,
netsaint-plugins-snmp
pavuk
pgpgpg
php4-mcrypt