Re: [frankie@debian.org: Status of kernel-patches in sarge]

On Sat, May 21, 2005 at 10:04:02AM +0200, Francesco Paolo Lovergine wrote:
> The check shown below is almost complete (but for a couple of 2.2 patches
> and per-arch patches).
> I'm asking if mass bug report filing is opportune at this stage.
> IMHO patches which cannot be applied to debian kernel-sources are almost
> unuseful and should be removed from sarge...

Sometime you can apply them manually even if the apply script fail:

kernel-patch-skas apply fine to 2.4.27 but unfortunately, the apply
script does not know (I use it with 2.4.27 since several months without
any problem).

I should really have NMUed this package months ago...

Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.