Re: kaffe in sarge

I confirm this change. I asked Jeroen if he wanted to forward me a patch and I
could do the maintainer change myself but he said he would prefer to NMU if I
did not specifically protest.

I trust that I have been added to "uploaders" properly. As you and I have
discussed I will take a more active role in Kaffe and Debian-Java after sarge
release.

~Ean

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO