Re: [Urgency] How to make libchewing & scim-chewing into Sarge?

> > Could you please give me some hits how to make libchewing and
> > scim-chewing into Sarge as soon as possible?
> >
> > And we also hope we can put these two packages into tasksel instead of
> > xcin(big5 only) input method.

Don't forget to report the needed bug against tasksel for this to
happen.

Of course, given that D-I and all related software are 100% translated
in Traditional Chinese, thus the written language which is mostly used
in Taiwan, having appropriate input methods for it is of course a must
have.

So, this gets my full support.