selinux-enabled packages (and avr-gdb)

Hello!

When using selinux on debian, I need the following packages with
selinux-patches applied (on sarge): coreutils, cron, libpam0g,
libpam-modules, libpam-runtime, logrotate, ssh, sysvinit

IMHO these packages are not officially available on sarge, but libselinux1
and selinux-utils are available; but they aren't really useful without
patched versions of the above packages.

Are there any plans to officially supply selinux enabled versions of these
packages, or do users need to use inofficial/external versions of these
packages? If that is so, what's the reason for including libselinux?

The same problem exists with simulavr, which doesn't work without avr-gdb,
which is not included in debian (however, there are packages for other
distributions available). In my opinion you should either exclude simulavr
or include avr-gdb (the last would be better, since gcc-avr and
binutils-avr are available on debian/sarge).

best regards, Markus Schabel